Enjoy these expertly-designed Square Foot Garden Plans
Take the work out of planning your garden each season. Enjoy this free download of square foot gardening plans for Spring, Monsoon & Fall/Winter for small, medium & large gardens.
(Designed by Angela Judd of Growing In The Garden).
Entering your e-mail gives you access to these gardening FREEBIES and signs you up to receive the weekly Growing In The Garden newsletter.
Let’s grow together!
Download Square Foot Gardening Plans that:
- Implement companion planting by adding flowers and herbs to each bed.
- Consider changing seasons by interplanting quicker-growing crops with ones that take longer.
- Utilize vertical gardening for healthier plants.
- Consider that plants like peppers and eggplants can live for several seasons in some areas.
- Make the most of the natural polyculture benefits of square foot gardening
Small garden plans include planting plans for 1 4×8 raised bed
Medium garden plans include planting plans for 4 4×8 beds
Large garden plans include planting plans for 6 4×8 beds
If you’re looking for more information about square foot gardening, check out the accompanying blog posts. The first post gives tips on implementing square foot gardening practices, and the second provides plant spacing guidelines.
If you’re interested in learning more about this type of gardening, be sure to have a read! You’ll find all the information you need to get started.
This post shares tips for “Plant Spacing in Square Foot Gardens.”