Cauliflower is delicious fresh from the garden with hummus or dip, or try it steamed with a little salt. Here are my picks for the 5 best recipes for cauliflower.
Cauliflower‘s popularity is skyrocketing, and there are plenty of reasons why. Full of nutrients and flavor, it is one of the most versatile vegetables around.
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information.
5 Best Recipes for Cauliflower
1. CURRIED CAULIFLOWER “POPCORN” – Super fast, easy and tasty, I can’t ask any more from a recipe. Kids and adults both love it and it’s so simple to make.
2. GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER – Lots of flavor, and disappears quickly at our house. Roasting vegetables is one of the best ways to bring out the flavor of home-grown vegetables.
3. A CHEESY CAULIFLOWER PASTA THAT’S ANYTHING BUT BORING – Cheese, Cauliflower and Pasta are in this dish is simple to make and filling enough for a main dish. Roasting the cauliflower and garlic together brings out the flavor of both. There won’t be any leftovers, I promise.
4. ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND WHITE CHEDDAR SOUP – Most of my favorite foods are soups, and this one fits right in. Thyme and garlic add amazing flavor, this soup is creamy tasting without the fat and calories of cream.
5. SMOTHERED CRISPY PORK CUTLETS WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH – A very nice and elegant dish, so good! Give mashed cauliflower a try, you’re sure to like it.
Would you like to learn to grow cauliflower successfully? Growing cauliflower successfully can be tricky, but this post shares the tips of what to do to grow cauliflower successfully. Then you will have plenty of cauliflower to use in the 5 best recipes for cauliflower.
Have you tried to grow cauliflower, but it didn’t turn out quite right? There are several things that can go wrong, cauliflower can be tricky to grow. This post will help you troubleshoot what went wrong.