Cauliflower is delicious fresh from the garden with hummus or dip, or try it steamed with a little salt. Here are my picks for the 5 best recipes for cauliflower.
The popularity of cauliflower is skyrocketing, and there are plenty of reasons why. Full of nutrients and flavor, it is one of the most versatile vegetables around.
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information.
5 Best Recipes for Cauliflower
1. CURRIED CAULIFLOWER “POPCORN” – Super fast, easy, and tasty, I can’t ask any more from a recipe. Both kids and adults love it, and it’s so simple to make.
2. GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER – Lots of flavor, and disappears quickly at our house. Roasting vegetables is one of the best ways to bring out the flavor of home-grown vegetables.
3. A CHEESY CAULIFLOWER PASTA THAT’S ANYTHING BUT BORING – Cheese, cauliflower, and pasta are in this dish that is simple to make, and filling enough for a main dish. Roasting the cauliflower and garlic together brings out the flavor of both. There won’t be any leftovers, I promise.
4. ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND WHITE CHEDDAR SOUP – Most of my favorite foods are soups, and this one fits right in. Thyme and garlic add amazing flavor; this soup is creamy tasting without the fat and calories of cream.
5. SMOTHERED CRISPY PORK CUTLETS WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH – A very nice and elegant dish, so good! Give mashed cauliflower a try, you’re sure to like it.
Growing cauliflower successfully can be tricky, but this post shares the tips of what to do to. You will have plenty of cauliflower to use in the 5 best recipes for cauliflower.
Have you tried to grow cauliflower, but it didn’t turn out quite right? This post will help you troubleshoot what went wrong.